We are Heal Capital, one of Europe’s leading dedicated investment funds focused on healthtech. We support entrepreneurs with funding, expertise, and direct access to the healthcare system. We are based in Berlin.
We believe in the convergence of technology and healthcare posing an outstanding opportunity for founders and investors alike and are deeply convinced of the overall impact.
Building on this conviction, we are looking for a passionate new colleague to join our growing team as CFO/COO (m/f/d).
WHO IS IT FOR:
● People who want to run a VC firm like a company
● Who see their mission to improve healthcare for all
● Enjoy a fast-paced environment where no day is like the other
● That come with at least 5+ years’ experience from top operations including tax/audit, legal and finance environment
● Investor Relations: Become the go-to-person in regard to all questions for current & prospective Fund-LPs.
● Fund Compliance & Legal: Taking care of all financial, regulatory and compliance matters, continued development of fund operations and governance including ESG & impact measurement. Coordinating Legal- and Financial Service Providers.
● Portfolio Reporting & Controlling: Holding our portfolio firms accountable for all relevant reporting matters, guiding them and getting meaningful insights for fundraising and fund reporting.
● Platform Management: Run and own all operations at Heal Capital — from creating value from our broad health ecosystem, host great events to managing the office.
● Corporate Development: Organize and lead strategic business initiatives to take the Heal Capital platform to its next level.
● 5+ years’ related finance & operations experience, of which ideally some in the VC/PE industry.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
● University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Management.
● Deep interest in healthcare, technology, and VC.
● Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple workstreams independently at any given time.
WHAT WE OFFER
● A kick-start at one of Europe’s most exciting healthtech VC firms for a career in Venture Capital Finance.
● Thrive in a small team with end-to-end ownership for finance & operations along the whole investment & fund lifecycle.
● The opportunity to create a strong network within the European healthcare & VC community and build lasting relationships.
We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV to https://rs6yq4ccslh.typeform.com/to/F25YwEva